Get More Control Over Your Budget With Our New Update
In order to offer greater stability to our clients and to decrease the dependency on the market prices, the Bitmedia team decided to shift to fiat and make all stats, bids and earnings pegged to USD. As a crypto ad network we do realize that investing in the attention of the audience is crucial for our customers. Hence in our new update we’re implementing a more predictable way of advertising, allowing you to take the most out of your budget, while marketing your product to the right audience.
With great volatility comes great instability. But wait, who said that?
From now on you don’t have to worry that bids on your crypto ads might double overnight, everything shall be now fixed in USD. But apart from that you will get:
- Your stats shown in USD. It will be much easier to analyze the efficiency of your ad campaign directly from our platform. All your expenses will be now displayed in USD
- Your CPC or CPM bids will be stable. Starting from USD 0.25 CPC and USD 0.3 CPM the bids you set will now not be subject to changes in the bitcoin price
- Better control over your budgets. As a marketer you don’t have to worry about drastic changes in your daily limits, they will now be also defined in dollars.
- More exclusive publishers for a better price. Along with adding USD support to the platform we’re also adding more high quality crypto publishers, so don’t hesitate to try them out!
What about means of payment?
Along with adding USD support to our platform, we’re also delighted to add more flexibility to the means of payment. As a crypto ad platform we’ll always remain loyal to Bitcoin, but as of this update we’re also adding support for:
- Credit cards
- Doge, Tron, BNB or any other crypto you could prefer
Interested? We’re now starting it out in a closed beta, so contact our team for additional information or alternatively