Your privacy is important to BitMedia.IO. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BitMedia.IO collects, and the ways in which BitMedia.IO uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BitMedia.IO may collect and use the following personal data:
- information about your use of this website;
- information you provide in the process of registering on the website;
- information about transactions carried out via this website;
- information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information you send to BitMedia.IO.
Using personal information
BitMedia.IO may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website according to your settings;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you the products you have purchased;
- provide the services you have purchased;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
The information given is stored only for the period of data processing.
Where BitMedia.IO discloses your personal information to the third parties (agents or sub-contractors) for the abovementioned purposes, the third parties will be obliged to use that personal information in accordance with the requirements of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, BitMedia.IO may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, in case of any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BitMedia.IO will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BitMedia.IO will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information regarding electronic transactions carried out on this website will be protected by encryption technology. Encryption is accomplished through Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information. TLS is a protocol that ensures that a connection to a remote endpoint is securely encrypted in order to provide privacy and data integrity.
Cross-border data transfers
It is provided that you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
The User of the website has the following rights:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right of rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
To rectify or erase information the User shall address the support team with the following request via [email protected].
Updating this statement
It is advised to check this page occasionally to make sure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BitMedia.IO is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.